(Book Eye Exam online and receive 20% off glasses 10%off for Gucci and Tiffany)
$99 Glasses & Eye Exam
$99 special for the eye exam and a basic pair of single vision glasses, plastic material (not more of +/-4 sphere & 2 astigmatism)
$89 Eye Exam Only Without Purchase of Glasses
For the eye exam only with a copy of your prescription and the Pupilary Distance measurement given when you DO NOT purchase of a complete pair of eyewear in our store.
$49 Eye Exam with Purchase of Glasses
Discounted promotion for the eye exam when you purchase a complete pair of eyewear in our store
$129 & up Contacts Exam Fitting
For clear or color contacts, monthly, biweekly or dailies. Prescription given for the eye exam and another prescription for contacts plus one pair of contacts and the sample solution. If Astigmatism in both eyes: $149, If Bifocals, Monovision or High Astigmatism: $159
$99 Medical Eye Exam
We treat or diagnose most eye conditions and co-manage LASIK and cataracts surgery. Additional fees for Dilation, Foreign Body Removal, Visual Field Test and Optical Coherence Tomography OCT apply. Please call for additional information.
20% OFF Glasses When Book Online
If you book your eye exam online receive instant 20% OFF from any glasses at the store. 10% OFF on Gucci and Tiffany.
50% OFF Second Pair
Half price on your second pair when you purchase the same day a second pair of glasses, discount apply to the eyewear with the lesser value.
ONE Hour Glasses or FREE
Most single vision glasses with polycarbonate and antireflective material with not more of +/-6 sphre & cylinder of 4 are made under 1 hour at your request.
Pay Half Now & the Rest Later
Have your eye exam today and pay at least half during your first visit and the other half when you pick them up or apply for credit with www.carecredit.com
Why Choose Us?
- We are open EVERY DAY including Saturday, Sundays and OPEN LATE!
- Affordable Prices & Specials in San Antonio. No Insurance Needed! $49 Eye Exam, $99 Eye Exam & Glasses, etc.
- Doctor welcomes Walk-Ins & Same Day Appts For Self-pay
- Todos hablamos Espanol
- Most SV glasses done under ONE hour depending on lens treatments
- Brand glasses, optical boutique experience
- Real doctor that will listen your concerns and cares about your eye health
- Local family owned business that uses product made in USA
Mi Vision Eye Care is operated by Dr. Pedro Cuba, a professional O.D. with extensive experience in all aspects of eye care. He and his staff are passionate about serving the needs of the entire San Antonio community, delivering friendly, effective and affordable eye care to everyone. When you choose our eye care center, you are choosing a team that is dedicated to treating you right.
Our eye care center can assist with a wide variety of eye care needs, including:
- Comprehensive Eye Exams: Regular eye exams are important not only to see if you need glasses or contacts, but to ensure that your eyes are healthy. The doctor can determine a lot from a comprehensive exam, including detecting early signs of eye disease. The sooner you spot a problem, the easier it is to deal with it – and protect your vision in the process.
- Huge Selection of Eye Glasses – Brand Name and Affordable: Everyone wants a pair of glasses that looks good, that fits their style and their budget. Luckily, we have a huge selection to choose from. Our team can help you find just the right frame.
- Soft, Toric and Color Contact Lens Fittings: There are a lot of options for contacts, which means there is a good chance that we can find one that works great for your vision needs. Dr. Cuba can determine what options are best for you and your lifestyle, and can fit them so that they are comfortable and give you the best possible vision.
- Pre and Post Co-Management of LASIK and Cataracts Surgery: Dr. Cuba can help with both your pre- and post-op eye care. He has a lot of experience with LASIK and cataracts surgery. He can make sure the surgery you are getting is a good fit for you, and make sure your eyes are healthy both before and after surgery.
Hablamos muy bien Español!
Dr. Cuba and every single team member can easily communicate with you and your family in your preferred language. English or Spanish, he can explain everything in a way that is comfortable, accurate and ensures that everyone is on the same page.